Real Time User Interactivity through Mobile Apps
A responsive website is a must for all businesses to communicate and market products and services. In some cases, however, a mobile web application may be needed to improve the customer experience, or meet a crucial business need.
A mobile app is not tied to a browser and therefore offers features that go beyond what a website can offer, such as:
- Mobile apps work without internet connection. The app itself contains the data making it readily available to the user even if there is no connection. This includes accessing users’ contact information, calendars, messages, etc.
- Access to all the functionality of the chosen device, such as a camera, microphone, push notifications, and Bluetooth.
- The offer the best performance and presentation. True mobile apps have a significantly better look and feel then responsive websites. This includes speed of navigation, appearance of graphics, touch sensitivity, and much more.
- Custom personalization is about offering a tailored experience to users based on their interests, location, and behavior. Mobile apps let users set up preferences from the start. This makes it easier to track users’ interactions and customize their experiences according to their needs.
- Consistency with OS design allows familiarity for mobile app users who are used to how apps work on their iOS or Android phones.
- Design options on mobile apps are more readily available in terms of visual and interaction designs. Designers can introduce gesture-based interactions or appealing animated transitions in mobile apps that are not possible in websites.
- Mobile apps allow designers to create a seamless onboarding experience for new users.
Think you may need a mobile app? Contact us today to discuss it.