Improve Visibility, Increase Rankings, Leads & Sales
When it comes to search engine optimization, it’s no longer about getting lots of traffic — it’s about getting relevant, targeted traffic. To make sure the websites we design and develop are successfully indexed by the search engines, basic SEO techniques and consultation is provided on all website projects. WordPress and SaaS websites include SEO tools and we teach you how to use them. Our website techniques are white hat SEO strategies, recognized by Google and other search engines as best practice in building website relevancy and credibility.
There is more to optimizing a website than having the tools and guessing the keywords your potential customers will use. Take it a step further and let us provide you with our custom SEO strategies researched and designed to give you a full online business presence, while fitting your budget and internet marketing goals. We offer ’boutique’ SEO campaigns. What that means is we provide SEO for one niche, one business. For us it isn’t about volume — it’s about quality of service therefore we won’t pit two businesses from the same industry against each other.
Here’s what we will do for you:
- Keyword and On-page SEO Research and Analysis
- Google Business Local Listing Setup and/or Optimization
- Accounts Setup
- Client Access to Accounts
- Transparency & Report Accountability
- Business Directory and Press Release Sites Setup
- On-site Blog and Authorship Configuration
- On-page Website Optimization
- Content Generation and Optimization
- Content Distribution
- Competitive Link Building
- Website Speed Optimization and Security
- Consultative services to provide you with the information you need to keep your website up-to-date and relevant!
Promote Your Website through search engine optimization! Our SEO strategies can help you market your website more effectively and increase the number of leads and sales your site generates.
Contact us today for more information on search engine optimization and initial consultation of an existing business website.